Leisure Footprint is CACI’s leisure specific consumer catchment model, reporting on and ranking over 6,500 leisure destinations across the UK.
Calibrated using a combination of real transactional data from a leading bank, telco location data and extensive face-to-face research – Leisure Footprint gives a unique perspective on the available leisure spend for major city centres, leisure parks, shopping centres, small rural towns and everything else in between.
Each centre is uniquely assessed by combining all the factors that affect performance, including the quality and quantity of leisure provision, consumer demographics, price point, centre function and the level of competition. Detailed centre catchments highlight the overall market potential for 10 key categories (e.g. food, alcoholic drinks, entertainment), split by Leisure Acorn and residential/worker spend.
Granular analysis on consumer spending behaviour
The way we shop, spend our leisure time, and engage with space has changed forever. This means that brands and places need to rethink how they connect to their customers, from acquisition, through marketing, engagement, delivery and location.
Use Leisure Footprint to explore the available leisure spend in various location types
Representing true consumer spending habits and an accurate picture of local market potential, Leisure Footprint can:
- Quantify the reach of a centre and the shape of its catchment
- Provide detail on who shops where, and how much spend flows through a centre
- Estimate available expenditure within each centre
- Understand the demographic profile of each centre by Leisure Acorn
- Assist in location planning decisions and network optimisation
- Quantify the potential of digital channels (e.g. delivery)
- Assess market share and site performance
- Better understand network overlaps and cannibalisation