FUSION: our delivery methodology
Delivering any project is always a challenge. It requires the buy-in of every stakeholder and member of your team, which in itself can be difficult. Resistance to change is an entirely natural part of the project process. We understand this.
By focussing on your outcomes and maintaining a constant thread of communication throughout the project, we can lock our sights on your goals, helping to keep everything on track and to work through bumps in the road when they emerge. This ensures that you and your teams are prepared for the change, can effectively manage the change and reinforce the value of the change once the project has gone live.
Your project, your way
Of course, once the project has gone into a live environment, that isn’t the end point, but rather the beginning of a much longer partnership. We look after every aspect of the project handover, from our implementation team to your account manager and our support team. We map out every stage of the project journey and set realistic targets for each stage of delivery. We support this with regular project updates, which help to identify areas of success and areas for improvement.
With every stage mapped out, we provide a clear roadmap to success.
Change delivered, together
- Teamwork: we put you at the hear of the project to deliver what you need
- Goals: establishing outcomes early so everyone knows what to expect
- Communication: regular touchpoints and project updates
- Training: we make sure your team is ready for the new solution
- Evolve: the project doesn’t end at delivery, our support is ongoing