How CACI helps shape network data strategies that earn customer trust
An excellent level of service provision facilitates the ability to provide reliable services for customers and meet KPIs.
Our client is a provider of mobile infrastructure services for leading telecoms operators. They relied on the availability of accurate network data to operate and support the shared Radio Access Network. However, the integrity of the network data in the systems has degraded over time.
CACI Network Services provided the client with independent consulting advice by:
- Reviewing and analysing data issues through workshops, examining data flows in detail and focusing on pain points where processes have broken down
- Generating a Network Data Strategy and Roadmap, placing actions in three categories:
- Short term (1-3 months) – Quick wins at low cost
- Medium term (3-18 months) – Tactical initiatives: some process changes and possible architectural designs required
- Long term (up to 5 years) – Strategic initiatives: some new tools, systems and working practices added
Driving a policy and process review, including:
- A gap analysis exercise involving experts who reviewed current and future processes aligned with CAS(T)/ISO 27001 standards and best practices
- Supporting evidence and documents collected in a central location
- Actions to address gaps in processes reported on with timeframes
Our client was able to move forward with a network data strategy that would measurably improve data quality and efficiency of processes. Combined with data-centric alignment with industry standards and best practice measures, they can differentiate and engage customers, with quality firmly embedded at the heart of their business practices.
CACI impressed with their data strategy methodology and individuals assigned to the project as well as their stakeholder management.
The data strategy was delivered to some challenging timeframes but with high quality and is already being used to guide the next stage in our system and networks transformation journey.
– Network Design, Planning and Deployment Director
To view the full customer story, click here.
To discuss how CACI can help you align your processes with your KPI performance expectations and make quantifiable improvements in stakeholder engagement, contact us now.