Understanding of consumer characteristics
CACI’s strength and quality is founded on an expert knowledge of retailers, consumer behaviour and catchments. These underpin our analytical approach to location planning and strategy.
CACI work across all retail sectors. We work with new businesses and many of the world’s biggest names to create more profitable retail portfolios. The solutions are varied and always tailored to specific requirements. At its core is a detailed understanding of consumer characteristics, their shopping demands and how store networks interact with other channels in the omni / multi-channel market.
The insight CACI’s consultants deliver for retailers include site feasibility studies, market capacity assessment and market entry, benchmarking and impact studies, sales forecasting models, property roadmaps, portfolio reviews, estate rationalisation and optimisation projects as well as customer segmentation and targeting studies. CACI understand that our clients need robust, practical projects. They must be relevant, easily understood and implementable.
Our solutions are backed by our leading retail market analysis tools, such as:
- Retail Footprint, the most widely used in-town and retail park catchment model in the UK
- Retail Markets, uniquely enabling our international clients to consistently evaluate catchments across Europe
- Bespoke gravity model catchments, which we’ve built for clients ranging from DIY stores to discounters
With an unrivalled catalogue, including:
- Acorn, the UK’s leading, and Cameo Global, the pioneering international geo-demographic consumer segmentation tools
- Census, population and expenditure estimates and forecasts, income and lifestyle data
- Spatial Modeller, scenario management software, for what-if sales predictions
- InSite, Geographical Information System (GIS), for in-house analytics
Every business is different. Whether you want to reach every international consumer or a select 10%, CACI can help you win globally.