Software Test Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Analysing user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
Software Test Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
MORE ABOUT CACI Services India Private Limited
The Software Engineer role is an excellent opportunity, and CACI India reward their staff well with a competitive salary and impressive benefits package which includes:
- Learning: Budget for conferences, training courses and other materials
- Health Benefits: Family plan with 2 children and parents covered
- Future You: Matched pension and health care package
We understand the importance of getting to know your colleagues. Whole company meetings are held every quarter, and a training/work brief weekend is held once a year, amongst many other social events.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
Founded in 2006, CACI IIG is an exciting, growing and progressive business unit within CACI UK. They currently have over 250 intelligent, professional and engaging staff between London and Hyderabad offices. Through a rigorous emphasis on quality, the company has grown considerably to become one of the UK’s most well-respected Software Engineering consultancies.
CACI IIG support government departments to use information intelligently to make mission critical decisions and advance the security, sustainability and prosperity for the UK.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
CACI is an equal opportunities employer. Therefore, we embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation religion, belief or age. We have a Diversity & Inclusion Steering Group and we always welcome new people with fresh perspectives from any background to join the group.