We are looking for 4 to 6 years of experienced software test engineers to ensure quality of the applications and products that CACI builds.
Software Test Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Analysing user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Must have experience with Manual and Mobile testing
- Candidate should have some exposure to automation
- collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
Software Test Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
Founded in 2006, CACI IIG is an exciting, growing and progressive business unit within CACI UK. They currently have over 250 intelligent, professional and engaging staff Hyderabad offices. Through a rigorous emphasis on quality, the company has grown considerably to become one of the UK’s most well-respected Software Engineering consultancies.
CACI IIG support government departments to use information intelligently to make mission critical decisions and advance the security, sustainability and prosperity for the UK.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
CACI is an equal opportunities employer. Therefore, we embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation religion, belief or age. We have a Diversity & Inclusion Steering Group and we always welcome new people with fresh perspectives from any background to join the group.