Software Engineering at IIG consists of a wide range of responsibilities. As a result, the list below gives a flavour of some of the tasks you may be asked to undertake;
- Implementing software solutions including design, development and testing.
- Use a wide range of technologies, specialising in the use of open source libraries and components.
- Utilise tools such as GitLab to build continuous integration pipelines, which help monitor and ensure software quality and security.
- Deploy software systems to a mixture of environments, including public (AWS and Azure) and private cloud.
- Full Software Lifecycle involvement: project concept formalisation; requirements analysis and specification; architecture design; implementation and delivery; training and support and software lifecycle and maintenance.
- Angular / NgRX / RxJs
- .NET Core
- Azure Services including,
- Azure Functions
- Azure Durable Functions
- Web App Service
- API Gateway Service
Our Software Engineers enjoy working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects, so we want our team to have a proactive and can-do attitude to our work. We pride ourselves on keeping up with emerging technologies and delivery best-practice so above all it is important that you enjoy learning and continuous improvement. Above all,
You will ideally have exposure to;
- Contemporary software engineering including selection and application of appropriate technology and patterns.
- Developing full-stack solutions as a polyglot developer/engineer.
- DevOps and the techniques that enable it. This includes, virtualisation, containerisation, continuous integration, continuous deployment and infrastructure as code.
- Liaising with high-level stakeholders – both internally and externally.
- Working in agile environments using methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
All applicants need to be eligible for a full UK SC security clearance.
MORE ABOUT CACI Services India Private Limited
The Software Engineer role is an excellent opportunity, and CACI India reward their staff well with a competitive salary and impressive benefits package which includes:
- Learning: Budget for conferences, training courses and other materials
- Health Benefits: Family plan with 2 children and parents covered
- Future You: Matched pension and health care package
We understand the importance of getting to know your colleagues. Whole company meetings are held every quarter, and a training/work brief weekend is held once a year, amongst many other social events.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
Founded in 2006, CACI IIG is an exciting, growing and progressive business unit within CACI UK. They currently have over 250 intelligent, professional and engaging staff between London and Hyderabad offices. Through a rigorous emphasis on quality, the company has grown considerably to become one of the UK’s most well-respected Software Engineering consultancies.
CACI IIG support government departments to use information intelligently to make mission critical decisions and advance the security, sustainability and prosperity for the UK.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
CACI is an equal opportunities employer. Therefore, we embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation religion, belief or age. We have a Diversity & Inclusion Steering Group and we always welcome new people with fresh perspectives from any background to join the group