Who we are:
Founded in 2006, CACI IIG is an exciting, growing and progressive business unit within CACI UK. We currently have over 280 intelligent, professional and engaging staff. Through a rigorous emphasis on quality, the company has grown considerably to become one of the UK’s most well-respected Software Engineering consultancies.
CACI IIG support government departments to use information intelligently to make mission critical decisions and advance the security, sustainability and prosperity for the UK.
Software Engineering is a key component at IIG. As the team continues to grow, we currently have a number of live opportunities for both experienced developers and individuals looking to build on their skills gained to date. As a Software Engineer at IIG, you will be involved in:
- Implementing software solutions including design, development and testing
- Use a wide range of technologies, specialising in the use of open source libraries and components.
- Utilise tools such as GitLab to build continuous integration pipelines, which help monitor and ensure software quality and security
- Deploy software systems to a mixture of environments, including public (AWS and Azure) and private cloud
- Full Software Lifecycle involvement: project concept formalisation; requirements analysis and specification; architecture design; implementation and delivery; training and support and software lifecycle and maintenance
With our office located centrally in Cheltenham, you have the option to either work regularly here or from home, whichever suits you best.
Our Software Engineers enjoy working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects, so we want our team to have a proactive and can-do attitude to our work. We pride ourselves on keeping up with emerging technologies and delivery of best-practice so above all it is important that you enjoy learning and continuous improvement.
Therefore first and foremost, you will need to have passion for technology, able to demonstrate how you keep up to date with an ever changing technology landscape. You will enjoy working as a part of an Agile team, working on complex new applications/capabilities for our range of clients.
Due to the nature of our work, applicants need to be eligible for a full UK SC security clearance.
The Software Engineer role is an excellent opportunity, and CACI reward their staff well with a competitive salary and impressive benefits package which includes:
- Flexi-time: 37.5 hour weeks to structure how you want with working from home available
- Learning: Budget for conferences, training courses and other materials
- Social: Fantastic culture with monthly social events
- Future You: Matched pension and health care package
We understand the importance of getting to know your colleagues. Whole company meetings are held every quarter, and a training/work brief weekend is held once a year, amongst many other social events.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
CACI is an equal opportunities employer. Therefore, we embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation religion, belief or age. We have a Diversity & Inclusion Steering Group and we always welcome new people with fresh perspectives from any background to join the group.
Due to the industries we work in, we require all our team to be able to obtain security clearance. To qualify for this, you must be a British passport holder and have lived permanently in the UK for the last 5 years. In some circumstances, we are able to consider dual-nationa
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
The role will also be based out of CACI’s head office in Kensington, London, fitted with all the necessary precautions for social distancing in the workplace. However, as we continue to work under the government’s current COVID-19 guidance, it is expected that much of this role will be done remotely for the near future.
Must have right to work in the UK.