We are the IIG MooD business unit of CACI UK, and we are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join our growing team. This role forms part of the IIG MooD Project Delivery Team, and you will be reporting to one of the delivery managers. You will become proficient in using MooD software.
- Leadership and project management of projects delivering operational solutions for customers across UK Defence and Critical National Infrastructure, delivering to time, cost and quality.
- Working closely with Account Managers in the CACI business strands to open the doors to new sales opportunities resulting from strong project delivery.
- Providing leadership and technical mentoring across the teams.
- Responsibility for design aspects of a solution deliverable, in particular system integration and business architecture, using MooD software
- Developing productive and harmonious relationships with customers, especially key stakeholders to provide technical solutions that deliver business needs and create sustainable partnerships.
- Organising and leading workshops with developers, consultants and customers to elaborate problems, model end-to-end business processes or design solutions.
- Understanding a customer’s business need and required outcomes, turning these into well-defined requirements and translating them into business language and solutions.
- Managing risk relating to deliver and wider stakeholder and business management.
- Ensuring that the systems integration aspects of the delivery, including project requirements and scope definition, technical risk and effort are defined and executed.
- Keeping ahead of current technologies, tools, and practices.
We are looking for an intelligent, driven and professional individual with demonstrable enthusiasm and commitment. IIG pride ourselves in providing many opportunities to develop, progress and grow within the role and the wider company. We are looking for:
- Reliable and motivated self-starter who can lead a project or other work.
- Well-honed consulting skills, particularly those which drive client relationships and effective team outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation, presentation and documentation.
- Demonstrable skill in architecture tools such as ArchiMate, and evidence of using this to achieve business outcomes.
- Ability to define data structures and understand how these can be used for interrogation of data.
- Background of delivering multiple technical projects to large organisations.
- Experience of delivering projects for UK Government, particularly the Defence domain, is advantageous.
All applicants need to be eligible for a UK SC security clearance, without any caveats.
MORE ABOUT CACI
The Senior Technical Consultant role is an excellent opportunity. CACI reward their staff well with a competitive salary and impressive benefits package which includes:
- Flexi-time: 37.5 hour weeks to structure how you want, with working from home available
- Learning: Budget for conferences, training courses and other materials
- Social: Fantastic culture with monthly social events
- Future You: Matched pension and health care package
We understand the importance of getting to know your colleagues. Whole company meetings are held every quarter, and a training weekend is held once a year, amongst many other social events.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
Founded in 2006, CACI IIG is an exciting, growing and progressive business unit within CACI UK. We currently have over 260 intelligent, professional and engaging staff. Through a rigorous emphasis on quality, the company has grown considerably to become one of the UK’s most well-respected Software Engineering consultancies.
CACI IIG support government departments to use information intelligently to make mission critical decisions and advance the security, sustainability and prosperity for the UK.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunities employer. Therefore, we embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation religion, belief or age. We have a Diversity & Inclusion Steering Group and we always welcome new people with fresh perspectives from any background to join the group.
Due to the industries we work in, we require all our team to be able to obtain security clearance. To qualify for this, you must be a British passport holder and have lived permanently in the UK for the last 5 years. In some circumstances, we are able to consider dual-nationals and people born in other countries.
It’s as easy as that!