About the job
CACI is looking to bring on a Scrum Master within the Integrated Marketing Group (IMG) who will help refine processes that work for the team.
At CACI we do amazing things with data. We are experts in all things consumer and location, bringing together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at manipulating that data to provide insight to our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy business development consultants who also provide thought leadership and creative thinking. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
MSD’s core business activities are:
- Consumer Data – providing unrivalled insight and access to the UK population
- Customer Insight and Analysis – delivering more engaging customer experiences
- Customer Strategy – shaping a strategy and roadmap for our clients in order to deliver value across the customer journey
- Digital Design and Build – creating innovative websites and applications that deliver a truly personalised digital experience
- Marketing Technology – implementing customer-centric technologies to create better marketing interactions
- Multi-Channel Marketing – building and automating data driven marketing programmes and personalised campaigns
- Location Intelligence – providing solutions to make the best possible location planning and customer targeting decisions
What you’ll be doing
You will work very closely with the Director of Managed Services, and the individual Heads of the Development and Engineering teams.
- Running Stand Ups and Sprint planning sessions
- Facilitating Backlog and Retrospective meetings
- Tracking progress on projects and running end of sprint reports e.g., burn reports, velocity reports etc
- Helping the Developers predict future blockers and upcoming impediments
- Tracking resourcing, especially monitoring our progress and helping predict our resourcing requirements ahead of time
Skills and experience:
- An enthusiastic, pro-active, independent thinker who wants to learn more and accelerate their career
- Proven track record of delivering solutions using Scrum and Agile
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Team player
- Good stakeholder engagement and communication
- An understanding or the software development lifecycle e.g.
- Source Control, CI/CD, Dev/SIT/Prod
- CAB process
- QA and Testing
- Someone with experience of working within a fast paced and highly technical environment
- An understanding of best practise in development
What we can offer you
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
The Integrated Marketing team’s goal is to be the biggest, and best, consultancy and campaign provider sharing top quality insights and campaigns using cutting edge technology. As a member of our team, you will be key to helping us achieve this goal.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives, and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
The role will also be based out of CACI’s head office in Kensington, London, fitted with all the necessary precautions for social distancing in the workplace. However, as we continue to work under the government’s current COVID-19 guidance, it is expected that much of this role will be done remotely for the near future.
Must have right to work in the UK.