We are the Information Intelligence Group (IIG) of CACI UK, providing bespoke solutions to solve a range of problems and we are looking for an Account Manager to join our team. Trusted partners to the UK Government and industry, CACI IIG design and deliver mission critical data management and analytics software. We work with the newest technologies, in a highly dynamic working environment that challenges and nurtures great talent.
The NS&I area forms one of our four Business Streams within IIG (Information Intelligence Group). Based on our excellent track record, and growing market share in adjacent markets such as Defence, Cyber, Immigration, Borders and Law Enforcement, we have set ambitious but achievable targets for significant growth.
Reporting into the NS&I Stream Director, you will work closely with our long standing customers, ensuring projects are delivered to high levels of satisfaction and maintaining CACI IIG’s position as their partner of choice. Working closely with the Business Development team, you will also develop new business within the current customer base.
Your role would include:
- Liaising with the NS&I Stream Management Team, including Delivery Managers, Technical Leads as well as the wider team members (of varying degrees of seniority and experience) to ensure solution delivery satisfies client expectation and need.
- Developing partnerships with external organisations in line with account goals, managing these to the benefit of CACI, the partner and customer.
- Building senior stakeholder relationships – in NS&I customer and selected partner organisations.
- Generating profitable NS&I sales, supporting the Account growth including upselling and cross-selling, identifying opportunities to grow business with existing clients and strategic partners.
- Developing new business opportunities within the UK National Security sector.
- Championing further expansion of our specialist MooD software into the NS&I customer base, informing them of new software features in line with our offerings, that reflect a deep understanding of the domain and client needs.
- Forecasting orders and revenue and providing key metrics to the business.
As the Account Manager within the NS&I Business Stream, we expect you to develop a sound understanding of our customer’s missions and the challenges they are looking to overcome. You will ideally have:
- Experience developing and maintaining long-term relationships with key stakeholders and championing their requirements within IIG.
- Knowledge of the UK National Security sector or related government departments
- Experience managing customer relationships to ensure we meet client goals whilst achieving company commercial objectives.
- Leading commercial negotiations.
- Previous experience in a Senior Customer Management role with UK Government experience preferred.
Due to the industries we work in, we require all our team to be able to obtain security clearance. To qualify, you must be a British citizen and have lived permanently in the UK for the last 5 years.
The NS&I Account Manager role is an excellent opportunity, and CACI reward their staff well with a competitive salary and impressive benefits package which includes:
- Flexi-time: 37.5 hour weeks to structure how you want with working from home available
- Learning: Budget for conferences, training courses and other materials
- Social: Fantastic culture with monthly social events
- Future You: Matched pension and health care package
We understand the importance of getting to know your colleagues. Whole company meetings are held every quarter, and a training/work brief weekend is held once a year, amongst many other social events.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.