About the role
Successful candidates will be joining a winning team delivering a global project developing strategic solutions for one of the worlds’ largest and most recognised automotive manufacturers. The solution will be migrating to Microsoft Azure during 2022, offering the chance to further develop the team’s skills in the latest tools and technologies.
Candidates must be a hands-on technical in Dynamics 2016 and have had at least a 5+ years’ experience on Dynamics. Candidates must also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific Job Skills/Experience
Successful candidates will have experience working with MS Dynamics CRM 2016 at developer level.
- MS Dynamics 2016 development
- Microsoft .Net development, C#
- Strong documentation review capabilities
- Ability to ensure code produced is well documented and of a suitable quality
- Ensure adherence to coding standards
- Experience working in a large corporate organisation
- MS CRM 2013 and above
- Action Pack system
- C# for Web and Server-Side development including Transactions
- SQL Server Reporting
- HTML and CSS
- Azure technologies
CACI offer a very competitive benefits package along with a wide variety of projects delivering solutions to some of the world’s best-known brands. CACI focus on our people, striving for a good work-life balance and collaboration over competition.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.