About the job
CACI is recruiting for a Location Intelligence Consultant within the Location Intelligence Group who will collaborate with the sales team and consult with clients to design the location analytics solution to their strategic requirements.
Who we are
At CACI we do amazing things with data. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at analysing that data to provide insight to our clients. We are experts in all things consumer and location and bring together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division, you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy consultants. We are passionate, progressive, and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
Location Intelligence Team
We are the leading Location Intelligence team across the world, responsible for delivering advanced spatial analysis and insight to major organisations across a range of sectors and countries. We provide consultancy, cutting edge software and the latest data to help our clients optimise their location strategies across both the physical and digital landscape. Projects typically last between a week and six months, ranging from performance analysis, customer insight, defining network strategies, BI & visualisation and advanced predictive modelling. We work closely with our clients to ensure we understand their aims and objectives, incorporate their feedback and knowledge, and develop a bespoke solution to meet their business needs.
What you’ll be doing
You will be an energetic candidate with a passion for location intelligence and big data to work within our Location Intelligence team – working with companies from a broad range of sectors (e.g., retail, leisure, grocery, automotive and the public sector) within the UK, Europe and globally.
- Engineering the solutions to a wide range of bespoke projects using a variety of different techniques and tools.
- Developing creative and impactful analyses to drive real world strategies and outcomes.
- Identifying solutions that enable our team and clients to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Communicating insights and technical approaches to clients verbally and in writing, including methodologies for proposals and pitches appropriate for a senior executive audience.
- Using your experience and knowledge to contribute to innovations in Location Analytics and in the wider CACI business
- An interest and/or understanding of the technology landscape in relation to data and data science and how spatial data could be consumed within a client’s current setup
- Previous work experience in a consulting / pre-sales / analytical /subject matter expert (SME) role, ideally within the Location Analytics field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and comfortable dealing with and convincing C-level people through simplifying complex data into compelling and insightful stories and the ability to transmit energy and excitement to clients during pitches
- Outstanding Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel capabilities.
- Experience of using GIS platforms, conducting spatial analysis in real-world applications.
- Familiar with ETL and business intelligence platforms (e.g., Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, etc).
- A self-starter and willing to bring new ideas to the business to develop your colleagues and the wider team.
- Demonstrate a creative curiosity and passion for your role.
- Self-motivated, organized, problem solver with a positive, “can do” attitude.
What we can offer you
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us, and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
The role will also be based out of CACI’s head office in Kensington, London, fitted with all the necessary precautions for social distancing in the workplace. However, as we continue to work under the government’s current COVID-19 guidance, it is expected that much of this role will be done remotely for the near future.
Must have right to work in the UK.