Who we are:
IIG MooD is an agile, exciting, growing and progressive business within CACI Information Intelligence Group (IIG). We currently have over 100 intelligent, professional and engaging staff. Through a rigorous emphasis on quality, the company has grown considerably to become one of the UK’s most well-respected Enterprise Architecture software companies.
This opportunity is suitable for anyone with a passion for technology, you may be a graduate or in the early stages of your career.
As an IT Customer Support Consultant, you will play a vital role in our business, assisting clients across different industries in the private sector and within the Ministry of Defence. Your responsibilities may include:
- Providing telephone, email and face to face help desk support for MooD platform and solutions queries—taking ownership to full resolution with the help of the software engineering team.
- Becoming a subject matter expert in the exploitation of the MooD platform, making best practice accessible to internal and external customers, and providing a centre of excellence for all technical issues and knowledge.
- Compiling data reports on a variety of platform aspects.
- Getting involved in other technical queries and issues as needed and building knowledge, competence and process to deal with these effectively.
- Maintain and grow customer relations by taking a genuine interest in ensuring the customer’s success and maximising their productivity through use of MooD software and services.
- Ensure customer success through various support initiatives, such as monitoring and reporting on solution usage and facilitating forums and knowledge shares.
- Proactive engagement with customer base to embed use of MooD and identify evolution in software development requirements, contributing to the software roadmap.
- Help to support and maintain the server infrastructure including liaison with external parties as required.
Although an aptitude for learning & handling existing and new technology is important, we are really looking for someone who communicates well and enjoys the meeting customers’ needs.
You will ideally be:
- A confident and proactive communicator.
- A strong collaborator and relationship builder with a customer-centric approach.
- Curious about technology, ideally with a STEM degree
- Able to prioritise effectively and recognise commercial imperatives.
- Resilient, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Committed to personal and professional development.
The Junior IT Customer Support Consultant role is an excellent opportunity, and CACI reward their staff well with a competitive salary and impressive benefits package which includes:
- Flexi-time: 37.5 hour weeks to structure how you want with working from home available
- Learning: Budget for conferences, training courses and other materials
- Social: Fantastic culture with monthly social events
- Future You: Matched pension and health care package
We understand the importance of getting to know your colleagues. Whole company meetings are held every quarter, and a training/work brief weekend is held once a year, amongst many other social events.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age