About the job
Who we are:
CACI was founded in 1975 in the UK. Headquartered in London, CACI Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI Inc., a company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. In the UK CACI’s turnover is in excess of £70m, with over 600 employees. CACI is a leading marketing and IT solutions organisation providing services to both the private and public sector. We have an excellent reputation in the markets we operate in. We support our clients with first class service, unrivalled domain expertise, innovative propositions and leading-edge technological solutions.
CACI operates in all major sectors including financial services, telcos, utilities, publishing and media, retail, leisure and automotive.
Integrated Marketing Group – Core Business Activities:
The Integrated Marketing Group of CACI leads the way in customer management (both digital and offline), by helping clients acquire, develop and retain customers through effective customer strategy planning, optimising marketing campaigns and customer insight. Our work is underpinned by high quality consumer and market data and leading-edge technology. Our core business activities are detailed below:
- Strategy & consulting
- Marketing systems design, build and integration
- Provision of hosted customer management services
- Analytics and insight
- Consumer data
- Multi-channel campaign execution
How We Work:
CACI’s policy is to recruit, develop and retain the very best staff and empower them to provide outstandingly high-quality work for our clients. We operate in a fast-moving marketplace and believe certain fundamental values set CACI people apart.
- We believe in best quality service and delivering outstanding value to our clients
- We take pride in our work and in being flexible, innovative, resourceful and distinctive
- We ensure that anyone we deal with (client, supplier or colleague) is treated with courtesy and respect
- We take responsibility for our actions and always act with honesty and integrity
What you’ll be doing:
CACI is looking for an experienced CRM operations marketer to join our Customer Engagement team as Head of Campaign Operations on a 12-month contract. This role will lead a team of campaign operations experts who work on digital marketing campaigns across a range of digital channels and will be the key point of contact for pre-sales in this area.
The successful candidate will be required to build close relationships with other parts of the business including Client Services and Sales as well as other teams within the Integrated Marketing Group, consult with clients to understand their requirements and work with our sales team on development of our proposition and to win new business.
They will need a strong knowledge of the marketing platform landscape (Adobe, IBM, CDPs, ESPs, etc.), understand the data that underlies it and have the ability to create, sell and deliver strong propositions combining these elements.
The candidate will have overall responsibility for the delivery on our retained accounts and projects, and will need to lead, guide and support the Campaign Operations team, as well as work on its growth.
Candidates will need a strong background in CRM and have experience managing a fast-paced, client-responsive team.
The candidate will gain experience working across a range of leading international and exciting brands within the Sports, Media, Financial Services, Automotive and Retail sectors.
On a day to day basis the individual will:
- Build relationships with client stakeholders and support pre-sales activities
- Participate in pitches for new and existing clients
- Produce proposals, statements of work and cost solutions for projects
- Consult with new and existing clients to get to know their brands and understand their objectives and challenges around campaign execution, campaign processes, training, and campaign migration
- Make proactive recommendations and solutions around how to build and develop this area of the business
- Run discovery sessions on data, process and technology and present findings and recommendations to clients
- Lead the Campaign Operations team, ensuring best in class delivery to clients, adherence to processes and best practices
- Be the go-to escalation point for senior client management, whilst advising and mentoring team members to become self-sufficient
- Manage a minimum of 2 direct reports (with sub-teams under them) and support their personal development within CACI
- Support with the workload and resourcing of the team
- Manage the resource and revenue forecast of the team
Who you are:
- Proven experience in a related function, either for recognised brand, agency or consultancy
- Previous experience managing and mentoring a large team
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- A strong background in campaign management, specifically around the following:
- CRM technologies – marketing automation and ESPs (e.g. Adobe Campaign, Salesforce, Eloqua, Adestra, Dotdigital)
- CRM delivery and operations – campaign management, process design, QA, delivery
- Strong knowledge of campaign management tools and processes (campaign execution experience is desired) with a focus on Email, DM, Push, In-App and SMS channels (others are desired)
- Significant experience at scoping, resourcing and developing commercial proposals
- Experience in running client workshops
- Previous experience with campaign migration projects and running training sessions on campaign management platforms is desirable
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives, so we can’t always be in the office. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, we so embrace flexible working. However, to get the most out of CACI’s culture and to work collaboratively with the teams you will be hiring for, we look forward to seeing you in the office 2 days a week.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs. We strongly feel that you should enjoy being at your place of work so employees are offered a free onsite Nuffield gym membership including access to a variety of different fitness classes. We also have several different leadership committee’s and groups for you to get involved with, including an Inspiring Women’s committee as well as various social committees that organise and host a range of events for CACI employees.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
The role will also be based out of CACI’s head office in Kensington, London, fitted with all the necessary precautions for social distancing in the workplace. However, as we continue to work under the government’s current COVID-19 guidance, it is expected that much of this role will be done remotely for the near future.
Must have right to work in the UK.