About the job
CACI is recruiting for a Data Planning & Insight Consultant within the Integrated Marketing Group (IMG) who will be responsible for supporting and delivering a wide range of projects working closely with analysts and manipulating outputs and extract insight.
Who we are:
At CACI we do amazing things with data. We are experts in all things consumer and location, bringing together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at manipulating that data to provide insight to our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy business development consultants who also provide thought leadership and creative thinking. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
What you’ll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the biggest and innovative brands in the UK across utilities, gaming, publishing, retail and consumer packaged goods, leisure, financial services and beyond.
- KPI mapping and reporting dashboard creation
- Audience insight and proposition development
- Use of data to improve marketing communications and business performance
- Delivery and development of customer centric strategies including marketing strategies
- Measuring, evaluating, and optimising marketing activity using best practice testing methodologies
- Showcasing your outputs through meetings and presentations ensuring they are tangible and beneficial for our clients.
- Strong analytical and numerical ability to interpret data and make recommendations based on data and market trends
- Proven experience of turning data and analysis into actionable insight
- Experience of working within CRM as a digital marketing channel, and an awareness of paid media and social channels
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to create visually engaging presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate technical results to non-technical individuals by presenting reports
- Working knowledge of CRM ops and/or MarTech teams
- Structured, analytical approach to problem-solving and a high attention to detail
- Good at using BI tools such as: Power BI, Tableau, Qlik or similar and Excel
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
The Integrated Marketing Group’s goal is to be the best marketing consultancy in the UK, providing top quality campaigns and insights, using cutting edge, innovative analytical techniques to the UK and Europe’s biggest retail, telco, finance and leisure companies. As a member of our team, you will be key to helping us achieve this goal.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and we’ll update our flexible working policy as the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans, to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
- Pension contributions up to 5% (matched by employee and employer)
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Private Health Insurance from 2nd anniversary
- Sickness & Disability income protection from 3rd anniversary
- On site gym membership
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
The role will also be based out of CACI’s head office in Kensington, London, fitted with all the necessary precautions for social distancing in the workplace. However, as we continue to work under the government’s current COVID-19 guidance, it is expected that much of this role will be done remotely for the near future.
Must have right to work in the UK.