About the job
CACI is recruiting for a Campaign Manager within the Integrated Marketing Group (IMG) who will work on digital marketing campaigns across a range of digital channels, provide campaign migration planning support and will train clients in campaign management tools.
Who we are
At CACI we do amazing things with data. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at analysing that data to provide insight to our clients. We are experts in all things consumer and location and bring together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division, you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy consultants. We are passionate, progressive, and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
Integrated Marketing Group – Core Business Activities
The Integrated Marketing Group of CACI leads the way in customer management by helping clients acquire, develop, and retain customers through effective customer strategy planning, optimising marketing campaigns and customer insight. Our work is underpinned by high quality consumer and market data and leading-edge technology. Our core business activities are detailed below:
- Strategy & consulting
- Consumer data
- Analytics and insight
- Marketing systems design, build and integration
- Provision of hosted customer management services
- Multi-channel campaign execution
What you’ll be doing
As part of our Customer Engagement and Campaigning team, you will build an in-depth knowledge of our tools, processes, and the specific implementations for several clients.
- Data selection and manipulation of target audiences
- Implementation of complex campaign journeys
- Use of tool’s features to set up and deploy scheduled, automated and triggered campaigns
- Campaign set up quality assurance
- Timely deployment of campaigns
- Email updates using CACI’s Email Studio
- Providing helpdesk user support to clients
- Work experience using one or more of the following campaign management platforms to execute campaigns; Adobe Campaign (Classic or Standard), Braze, Eloqua or similar.
- Previous experience building out and executing multi-channel campaign journeys
- Ability to interrogate campaign briefs and interpret campaign requirements
- Results orientated and an understanding of measuring success of campaigns
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing, specifically Email, SMS and Push channels
- Great attention to detail and logical thinker
- Team player with excellent communication skills and willingness to learn
- Good time management skills and proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Confident with Microsoft Excel
It would be a plus:
- Confident with data querying (SQL/SPSS)
- Exposure to Unica, PeopleStage, Faststats, Adobe Target, Litmus, Google Analytics
What we can offer you
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us, and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
The role will also be based out of CACI’s head office in Kensington, London, fitted with all the necessary precautions for social distancing in the workplace. However, as we continue to work under the government’s current COVID-19 guidance, it is expected that much of this role will be done remotely for the near future.
Must have right to work in the UK.