About the role
CACI is looking to augment offshore capability alongside the onshore team of CACI UK in delivering industry leading CRM Solution to a globally recognised automotive manufacturer. The application is used in 13 countries, expanding to 33.
Specific Job Skills/Experience
Candidate will have at least 5+ years’ experience in:
- C#, .NET Core, LINQ, SQL, Entity Framework, REST API, Web API, TypeScript, Azure.
- Windows Applications/Console Applications or Azure Functions/Azure Logics Apps
- Developed SQL Server Triggers/Stored Procedures.
- Testcase scripting using NUnit, SpecFlow or similar framework
- Reporting services SSRS, SSIS, RDL
- Authentication protocols like OAuth using JWT or similar
- Implementing design patterns
Candidates will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The candidate must also have experience in:
- Working in Agile / Scrum methodology
- Thorough documentation writing and review capability
- Producing quality scalable and well documented code
- Adhering to coding standards
- Working in a large corporate organization
CACI offer a very competitive benefits package along with a wide variety of projects delivering solutions to some of the world’s best-known brands. CACI focus on our people, striving for a good work-life balance and Collaboration over competition.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.