CACI is looking to bring on a talented Account Manager within the Integrated Marketing Group (IMG) who will be nurturing our clients and cementing our relationships while delivering strategic recommendations to further deliver solutions that add value at every step.
Who we are
CACI we do amazing things with data. We are experts in all thing’s consumer and location, bringing together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at manipulating that data to provide insight to our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division, you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy business development consultants who also provide thought leadership and creative thinking. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference
Integrated Marketing Group – Core Business Activities
The Integrated Marketing Group of CACI leads the way in customer management by helping clients acquire, develop, and retain customers through effective customer strategy planning, optimising marketing campaigns and customer insight. Our work is underpinned by high quality consumer and market data and leading-edge technology. Our core business activities are detailed below:
- Strategy & consulting
- Consumer data
- Analytics and insight
- Marketing systems design, build and integration
- Provision of hosted customer management services
- Multi-channel campaign execution
What you’ll be doing
You will be supported to write winning proposals, have a voice to influence and shape our propositions and how we approach our work and to support our client’s needs.
- Utilising personal and industry contacts (using a wide range of tools such as Linked-In Sales Navigator) to raise CACI’s profile and generate interest in our solutions, securing meetings, presentations, and subsequent proposals with the sales lead
- Working with the Marketing department to tailor and/or create additional product proposition and sales collateral as well as ensuring internal and external communications and GTM plans
- Ensuring clear and on-going reporting of progress and activity including the utilisation of CACI systems for all opportunities
- Management of opportunities within NetSuite (for the detailed sales pipeline) for nominated accounts
- Focus on process ensuring regular monthly and quarterly account management meetings
- Interfacing with the technical, planning and insight teams to ensure accurate handover of delivery as well as handover of the overall delivery process as
- Understanding CACI’s core data products to help educate our clients
- Supporting key RFP’s, bids, and contracts to support the sales operations process and efficient close of contracts
- Adhering to CACI’s core values – transparency, honesty, and integrity – we always do the right thing, and we do what’s best for our clients.
Skills and experience:
- Competitive and results driven with a professional approach to business development and a successful track record
- Excellent presentation, listening and communication skills
- Commercially confident in defining solutions and mapping them to business goals
- Willing to learn, be challenged and a desire to grow and develop
- High levels of personal motivation
- Ability to uncover and numerate business issues
- Knowledge of, and interest in, the specific detailed sector
What we can offer you
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
The Integrated Marketing team’s goal is to be the biggest, and best, consultancy and campaign provider sharing top quality insights and campaigns using cutting edge technology. As a member of our team, you will be key to helping us achieve this goal.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives, and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
The role will also be based out of CACI’s head office in Kensington, London, fitted with all the necessary precautions for social distancing in the workplace. However, as we continue to work under the government’s current COVID-19 guidance, it is expected that much of this role will be done remotely for the near future.
Must have right to work in the UK.