- As part of the Post Office’s strategy to modernise the business and turn it into a mainstream retailer, there has was a need to transform the digital offering across a number of product/service lines.
- Mentoring programme, consultants working on-site with digital campaign managers, advising on marketing plans and focussing agencies on performance
- Multi-channel audit to provide a clear understanding of digital presence and opportunities to optimise current spend, increase channel performance and drive incremental sales
- New reporting channel dashboard and KPI framework to provide visibility on performance across all products/channels
- Re-defined digital strategy including SEO, Biddable Social, Programmatic Display
- Built up the digital team, bringing channel management in-house resulting in cost savings and sales growth
- Implemented new management processes and best practice across digital disciplines
- New reporting framework resulted in closer management of agency and enabled impactful decision making