About the job
Who we are
At CACI we do amazing things with data. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at manipulating that data to provide insight to our clients. We are experts in all things consumer and location and bring together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy consultants. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
What you’ll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Marketing Technology team as a Technical Delivery Lead. We have a wide-ranging client list, working with some of the biggest and innovative brands in the UK across utilities, gaming, publishing, retail and consumer packaged goods, leisure, financial services and beyond.
Within this role, you will oversee the delivery of marketing technology implementation projects supported by a team of developers and tech leads.
These projects will be implemented in a variety of tools, including Adobe (covering Campaign, Analytics, Target, Audience Manager & Experience Platform), SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Braze, Tealium, Segment and more.
Projects will vary in size and scale, from small (2-3 day) change requests up to major multi-territory, 6-month long implementations. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring ongoing platform performance for clients where we provide ongoing support and improvements on a retained basis.
You will ultimately own the solution being delivered to the client from requirements capture through to delivery and ongoing support, and you will ensure the solution ultimately meets the client’s business requirements and is delivered to time and budget, ensuring the right solution is chosen.
You will support the Director of MarTech in pitching for & scoping solutions in response to opportunities from prospects or in response to RFPs and will work closely with CACI’s sales and client services teams to produce well worked proposals which you will be comfortable in presenting to clients.
This is very much a client facing role and you will be comfortable interacting with a client’s technical and marketing teams as well as their project managers. You will be confident and adept at handling difficult situations and working closely and collaboratively with the client to resolve challenges.
Who you are
- You will have experience working in an agency, consulting or technology organisation
- You will have deep experience on at least two MarTech technologies, at least one of which will be a campaign management / customer engagement platform / marketing automation tool
- Proven track record of successful delivery of complex MarTech solutions
- You will be in experienced in managing a delivery team, ensuring work is distributed and managed across the team effectively
- You may have had some exposure to Customer Data Platforms, and ideally would have been involved in the implementation of one
- You are a strong listener with the ability to understand a client’s requirements, whilst also being able to interrogate and ask questions to get into the detail of solutions
- Pragmatic – able to make recommendations of the right solution that meets the client’s requirements without excessive custom development
- You will understand interdependencies between systems
- You are flexible and capable of proactive and reactive communication
- You are results driven with a professional approach to project delivery and a successful track record
- You are a strong communicator – written/verbal English, you will have strong organisational skills and will be comfortable juggling delivery across multiple projects
- You have high levels of personal motivation
- You are a logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- You are able to provide accurate estimations for work on large, complex projects
- You are a team player who will share knowledge, mentor and develop other members of the team on relevant technology and business trends
What we can offer you
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
- Competitive salary
- Pension contributions up to 5% (matched by employee and employer)
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Private Health Insurance from 2nd anniversary
- Sickness & Disability income protection from 3rd anniversary
- On site gym membership