About the role
There is no better time to join the Field Force team. Covid-19 has resulted in brands seeking help from CACI with both short-term support to cut costs, without sacrificing output. In addition, also with long term strategic support, to deliver innovative multi-channel sales strategies (field, telesales, app/website), that can be deployed in a manner that provides a seamless customer experience and maximises sales. The Field Force team are at the cutting edge of this revolution and, with the experience of the wider CACI business behind them, are poised to deliver significant growth in this space.
Here are some of the specific challenges we help our clients solve:
- Which stores have the greatest sales uplift opportunity for my products?
- What products should I sell in each store? E.g. Ben & Jerry’s Take Home Tubs vs Eat Now Cookie Sandwiches
- What field actions deliver the greatest results to the business, and how can I do more of them?
- Which customers/retailers offer a return on investment from a physical visit, and which would merit a virtual visit?
- What is the optimal size and structure of my field sales team to ensure growth of sales?
- How do I reduce the cost of my field teams?
- How do we assign visits to field reps to maximise daily call rates and minimise mileage?
- How do we help enhance field representatives’ time in-store, maximise long-term, high-potential client relationships and grow sales and profitability?
- How can we provide excellent in-store execution and focus resource on high-value, high-potential stores?
- How do I deliver a consistent multi-channel sales strategy, and what role do field representatives play in this?
- How do we use data to continuously review, learn and optimise our actions to deliver bottom line growth through sales uplift and cost-savings?
Who you are
- Results driven with a professional approach to business development and a successful track record
- Excellent written/verbal English
- High levels of personal motivation
- Strong listener
- Commercially confident
- Persuasive at senior levels
- Ability to uncover and numerate business issues
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Confident in defining solutions and mapping them to business goals
- Ability to lead multi-disciplined teams
- Strong bid management skills
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Office products
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience of working in the FMCG/CPG sectors would be of benefit although not essential.
At CACI we do amazing things with data. We are experts in all things consumer and location, bringing together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at manipulating that data to provide insight to our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy business development consultants who also provide thought leadership and creative thinking. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
What can we offer you
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
The Field Force Planning group’s goal is to be the biggest and best provider of software and consultancy in the field sales and merchandising sector, providing top quality insights and using cutting edge innovative analytical techniques for the world’s biggest consumer brands. As a member of our team, you will be key to helping us achieve this goal.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. At CACI people get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. We will work with you to create a bespoke training plan.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
- Competitive salary
- Pension contributions up to 5% (matched by employee and employer)
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Private Health Insurance from 2nd anniversary
- Sickness & Disability income protection from 3rd anniversary
- On site gym membership