About the job
Who we are
CACI was founded in 1975 in the UK. Headquartered in London, CACI Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI Inc., a company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. In the UK CACI’s turnover is in excess of £70m, with over 600 employees. CACI is a leading marketing and IT solutions organisation providing services to both the private and public sector. We have an excellent reputation in the markets we operate in. We support our clients with first class service, unrivalled domain expertise, innovative propositions and leading-edge technological solutions.
CACI operates in all major sectors including financial services, telcos, utilities, publishing and media, retail, leisure and automotive.
Integrated Marketing Group – Core Business Activities
The Integrated Marketing Group of CACI leads the way in customer management by helping clients acquire, develop and retain customers through effective customer strategy planning, optimising marketing campaigns and customer insight. Our work is underpinned by high quality consumer and market data and leading-edge technology. Our core business activities are detailed below:
- Strategy & consulting
- Consumer data
- Analytics and insight
- Marketing systems design, build and integration
- Provision of hosted customer management services
- Multi-channel campaign execution
How we work
CACI’s policy is to recruit, develop and retain the very best staff and empower them to provide outstandingly high-quality work for our clients. We operate in a fast-moving marketplace and believe certain fundamental values set CACI people apart.
- We believe in best quality service and delivering outstanding value to our clients
- We take pride in our work and in being flexible, innovative, resourceful and distinctive
- We ensure that anyone we deal with (client, supplier or colleague) is treated with courtesy and respect
- We take responsibility for our actions and always act with honesty and integrity
About the job
We are looking to bring on a talented Senior Project Manager who will be part of our Project Management Office function. Reporting to the Head of PMO, you will be responsible for delivering medium and large-scale projects, ensuring quality, value-based delivery for our clients and efficient, profitable delivery for CACI.
You must have experience working in an agency environment and be well-versed in both agile and waterfall methodologies. You will be commercially astute and technically savvy. You will be expected to not only deliver multiple projects at once but also support the Head of PMO in driving business improvement initiatives.
You are an individual passionate about project management, have a solution-focused mindset and will take a pragmatic approach to delivery. You are a self-starter who is hungry to constantly find ways of optimising how we work.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will get the opportunity to work with teams across the business and will work across our entire client base.
- Project delivery including delivery planning, resourcing, commercial management, risk and issues management, etc.
- Supporting development of the PMO function within the business
- Supporting establishing and maintaining PM and delivery processes across the business
- Pre-sales support including solution development, costings, proposals, development of SOWs, pitching, etc.
- Supporting resource management across the business including appropriate utilisation and chargeability
- Staying abreast of key market trends in delivery and in the marketing technology / CRM space
- Proactively identifying and leading initiatives that drive business value / continuous improvement
Skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to effectively manage stakeholders at all levels
- Proactive, resilient individual who has proven themselves to thrive in fast-paced environments working under pressure
- Passionate about project management and delivering value to Clients
- Positive, organised, detail orientated person
- Strong commercial knowledge
- Strong understanding of marketing technology and CRM
- Interest in data and insight
- Well versed in both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Confident, engaging person who has a strong ability to build relationships and trust
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within an agency environment
What we can offer you
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us, and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
The Integrated Marketing team’s goal is to be the biggest, and best, consultancy and campaign provider sharing top quality insights and campaigns using cutting edge technology. As a member of our team, you will be key to helping us achieve this goal.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own
hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome our colleagues exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives, and we can’t always be in the office, which is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.