About the job
Who we are
At CACI we do amazing things with data. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at manipulating that data to provide insight to our clients. We are experts in all things consumer and location and bring together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy consultants. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
What you’ll be doing
This is a newly created opportunity to join a high growth sales team and work with leaders in MarTech.
Within CACI’s integrated marketing group, we work with global brands to bring them closer to their customers. Our clients rely on us to find insights, develop growth strategies, implement technology, and to execute personalised marketing. The partners we work with are an important part of our value proposition. Current strategic partners include Braze, Tealium, Adobe, Segment, and Snowflake. We also work with a wide range of other tech partners where we need to develop the partnership.
We have been winning business with our partners and are looking for a highly motivated, growth focussed Partner Manager to take us to the next level. The successful individual will be working with leaders in MarTech to develop pipeline, create mutual go to market plans, and secure deals. All of this will be done in a dynamic sales team with experienced consultants who are experts at shaping solutions for our clients.
In addition to working with our existing partners, you’ll have the opportunity to find and develop new partnerships. Our intention is to scale and build on the success we’ve had by properly onboarding partners and developing clear propositions that our teams can deliver on.
Specific objectives of the role
- Generate pipeline with our partners
- Identify opportunities to bring partners into existing CACI accounts and opportunities
- Work with delivery teams to develop partner practices
- Development of propositions that align CACI and our partners
- Regularly engage partners to set and achieve partnership goals
- Develop and execute go to market strategies with partners to generate leads and pipeline
- Ensure full reporting on partner opportunities in Netsuite
- Generate partner funding to support CACI enablement and marketing
- Communicate partner development plans within CACI
Who you are:
- Results driven with a professional approach to business development and a successful track record in partnerships and alliances
- Competitive with a drive to win
- High levels of personal motivation
- Strong listener
- Great networker and relationship builder
- Commercially confident
- Strong understanding of the solution sales process
- Persuasive at senior levels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Confident in defining solutions and mapping them to business goals
- Ability to lead multi-disciplined teams
- Strong bid management skills
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Office products
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience of working with leading martech vendors would be beneficial
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.