About the job
Who we are
At CACI we do amazing things with data. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at manipulating that data to provide insight to our clients. We are experts in all things consumer and location and bring together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy consultants. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
What you’ll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Marketing Solutions team as a Lead Solutions Consultant. We have a wide-ranging client list, working with some of the biggest and innovative brands in the UK across utilities, gaming, publishing, retail and CPG, leisure, financial services and beyond.
Within this role, you will lead delivery of consulting projects for our clients. These projects are varied but typically encompass:
- As-is documentation: Gaining an understanding of current capability through a series of stakeholder interviews and workshop sessions from which you will document the as-is architecture and highlight areas where capability falls short of marketing aspirations, or the ‘art of the possible’ that you will articulate
- Design to-be architecture: Document a high level future architecture that builds on as-is capability and provides a foundation from which the client can better deliver on their marketing strategy and make the most use of their data to provide personalised experiences to their prospects and customers
- Roadmap definition: Produce a value-based transformational roadmap that delivers on the future aspirations
- Vendor recommendation & evaluation: Recommend specific vendors that will help deliver on aspirations & manage RFP processes to ensure thorough evaluation of vendor capability, ensuring the right technology is ultimately selected
This is very much a client facing role and you will be equally comfortable interacting with technical and non-technical roles. You will have exceptional communication and presentation skills and be able to form and present a compelling story to an executive audience that succinctly makes the case for their investment in marketing technology.
Within CACI, you will work closely with the sales team for winning and shaping new opportunities and you will work closely with data technologists, sales and account management and data science teams to ensure clients receive a complete solution to solve their business challenges.
Who you are
- Strong communication skills – you will be a compelling and convincing presenter in particular
- Knowledgeable on the MarTech and Data landscape with a continual drive & interest in learning about new technologies and the capabilities available in the market. You should have a high-level familiarity with the capability offered by leading and best-in-class vendors across the space, including high level knowledge of the platforms offered by the main players (e.g. Adobe & SalesForce)
- Knowledge of CDP technologies
- You will likely have a technical background, and be comfortable working ‘in the weeds’ to understand in detail the current tech blockers / issues, through detailed discussion with a client’s technical teams (e.g. enterprise architects)
- You are a strong listener with the ability to understand a client requirements, whilst also being able to interrogate and ask questions to get into the detail of solutions
- Pragmatic – able to make recommendations that balance the need for new capability vs. the upheaval involved in making change and limiting factors
- You are confident in understanding and documenting an as-is architecture and articulating its limitations & challenges
- You are an analytical thinker who is able to uniquely think about a problem and create To-Be architectures and phasing which meets a client’s nuanced needs
- You will understand interdependencies between systems
- You are able to listen to the needs of technical and business stakeholders and interpret them
- You are flexible and capable of proactive and reactive communication
- You are results driven with a professional approach to project delivery and a successful track record
- You are experienced in building and communicating use cases and value propositions
- You will have strong organisational skills
- You have high levels of personal motivation
- You are a logical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- You are commercially confident & able to provide accurate estimations for work
- You are a team player who will share knowledge, mentor and develop other members of the team on relevant technology and business trends
What we can offer you
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
- Competitive salary
- Pension contributions up to 5% (matched by employee and employer)
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Private Health Insurance from 2nd anniversary
- Sickness & Disability income protection from 3rd anniversary
- On site gym membership