About the job
CACI is a leading player in the consumer and location analytics market. The UK business is a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI Inc ($5bn) and runs independently from the US, with little overlap in service offering.
The core business proposition is working with leading, global clients across a variety of industry sectors, to create deep and long-term relationships with customers, through the effective use of data, data science, marketing and technology solutions.
The InSite Solution Group sits within the ‘Marketing Solutions Division’ of CACI Ltd, which includes over 250 people. Within the Marketing Solutions Division we believe it is our ability to do amazing things with data that sets us apart. From leading business change and physical network transformation through to the interaction of the physical with the e-commerce space, everything we do starts with data and ends with action to improve business performance.
To deliver this we use our market-leading datasets and software, of which the InSite suite is key. We supply this unique knowledge to a fantastic portfolio of clients around the globe and across a wide range of sectors; including some of the UK’s leading financial organisations, retailers, restaurant groups, property companies and brand names across utilities, healthcare, automotive, telcos and charities.
This is a rare opportunity to join a market-leading and progressive organisation where data and technology are truly at the heart of the business. Your role will be to help CACI continue to evolve and develop our business through innovation and business change.
We are a software development team comprising software engineers, test, design and product management. This role is for a software engineer with some post-graduate experience. The role will be to deliver solutions in the Geographic Information System (GIS) and logistics planning domains. We are looking for a generalist who applies Initially, the role requires expertise in principals of Software Engineering from an excellent academic background and / or practical work experience. We work with a range of technologies primarily built on a Microsoft stack. Other open source technologies include PostgreSQL, Angular, jQuery, NgRx, RxJS, Python, Typescript. Additionally, we work to develop solutions with a Cloud-first, Serverless-first bias.
Core skills, knowledge, experience required:
- Demonstrable experience designing and developing software using,
- C# with .NET Core and / or .NET Framework (4.*)
- Relation Database technology
- Entity design
- Query design, SQL
- Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- 18 months’ post graduate experience.
Desirable skills and experience
- Some experience of cloud services, AWS or Azure
- PostgreSQL and PostGIS
- Lambdas, Functions or other similar Serverless technology
- NoSQL Database Technologies
- IIS / Kestral
- RESTful APIs
- To join the UK’s leading market analysis consultancy, which has a strong, credible and well- established brand.
- To work in an environment in which experts across a range of data, marketing, location and technology disciplines are coming together to create unique location and marketing solutions for the world’s biggest brands.
- To operate in an already successful business and shape it to support significant future growth.
- To work in an organisation which is committed to building long term relationships with its clients and does not take a short-sighted, revenue maximisation approach.
- To work in a relatively informal business, which promotes entrepreneurship and autonomy.
- To work in an environment that encourages personal development within normal working routine.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme enrolment
- Health & Wellbeing Cash Plan benefit
- Private healthcare scheme (eligible after two years of service)
- Life assurance, personal accident and income protection cover (ELIGIBILITY TBC)
- Optional season ticket and bicycle purchase loans
- Free on site Gym membership