About the job
Who we are
CACI was founded in 1975 in the UK. Headquartered in London, CACI Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI Inc., a company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. In the UK CACI’s turnover is in excess of £70m, with over 600 employees. CACI is a leading marketing and IT solutions organisation providing services to both the private and public sector. We have an excellent reputation in the markets we operate in. We support our clients with first class service, unrivalled domain expertise, innovative propositions and leading-edge technological solutions.
CACI operates in all major sectors including financial services, telcos, utilities, publishing and media, retail, leisure and automotive.
Integrated Marketing Group – Core Business Activities
The Integrated Marketing Group of CACI leads the way in customer management by helping clients acquire, develop and retain customers through effective customer strategy planning, optimising marketing campaigns and customer insight. Our work is underpinned by high quality consumer and market data and leading-edge technology. Our core business activities are detailed below:
- Strategy & consulting
- Consumer data
- Analytics and insight
- Marketing systems design, build and integration
- Provision of hosted customer management services
- Multi-channel campaign execution
How we work
CACI’s policy is to recruit, develop and retain the very best staff and empower them to provide outstandingly high-quality work for our clients. We operate in a fast-moving marketplace and believe certain fundamental values set CACI people apart.
- We believe in best quality service and delivering outstanding value to our clients
- We take pride in our work and in being flexible, innovative, resourceful and distinctive
- We ensure that anyone we deal with (client, supplier or colleague) is treated with courtesy and respect
- We take responsibility for our actions and always act with honesty and integrity
About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic consultant to drive the growth of CACI Consulting services. Reporting to the Head of Consulting, you will help shape our offering, and ensure we offer best-in-class, customer-first strategies that focus on client performance, and will be pivotal in driving digital excellence in delivery and execution. Our Digital Consulting team helps clients reach their CRM and performance targets by offering a full range of services – from channel optimisation to strategy planning and digital transformation.
You must have omni-channel strategy experience and an understanding of marketing technology. The successful candidate will have a positive can-do attitude, be an inspiring and driven leader, confident and articulate with clients, and keen to make their mark.
- Work on delivering best in class CRM consultancy to our client base
- Future-proof our services by developing propositions that meet client needs and provide growth areas for the business
- Stay abreast of industry innovations and trends; ensuring the teams are well informed of relevant advances, and clients are provided with innovative digital ideas that add value to their business
Minimum Skills and experience:
- Experienced in delivering projects and retained work to a consistently high standard
- Experience in developing customer journeys, contact strategies and working on customer experience projects
- Experienced in developing performance-focused digital strategies, and managing the execution of those strategies in a scaled business
- Experienced in building relationships with clients
- Ability to influence effectively cross-functionally
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Ability to extract insights from customer and behavioural data to inform marketing strategy
- A strong understanding of campaign execution technology, with working experience of at least one marketing cloud platform
- Proven record of developing and mentoring a team
Preferred skills and experience:
- Solid sector experience that could include retail, financial services, betting and gaming, or healthcare
- Experience creating or improving operational processes across teams
- Able to lead new business opportunity responses
What we can offer you
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us, and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
The Integrated Marketing team’s goal is to be the biggest, and best, consultancy and campaign provider sharing top quality insights and campaigns using cutting edge technology. As a member of our team, you will be key to helping us achieve this goal.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own
hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome our colleagues exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives, and we can’t always be in the office, which is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.