About the job
Who we are
At CACI we do amazing things with data. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at manipulating that data to provide insight to our clients. We are experts in all things consumer and location and bring together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy consultants. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
What you’ll be doing
The Consumer Packaged Goods group is made up of a technical support, client services, and highly motivated sales team, driven to deliver a robust and practical solution that adds value to our clients’ field teams. There is a lot of opportunity in this space, and we would like to bring in a Client Services Consultant to support our high-profile clients. Once established in the role the ideal candidate would be expected to be a trusted client advisor running client projects, delivering bespoke training and responsible for the technical side of account management for a select list of clients.
As the successful candidate you will be trained on CACI’s InSite GIS, optimisation algorithms and spatial databases to deliver resource planning, territory optimisation and call scheduling solutions. Beyond that you will gain an insight into data driven customer segmentation. The role will be challenging while, importantly, working in a supportive environment.
Some of the specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Acting as Key Consultant for a select group of clients, working closely with the Account Manager to manage the relationship
- Helping with the design and delivery of bespoke client training
- Undertaking an analytical role within the project team to meet client needs
- Addressing 2nd line software support issues
- Creating support/training materials including presentations, videos and guides
- Writing software development tickets based on own use or client feedback and testing functionality
- Contributing to innovation through team and company-wide ‘labs’ and regular team brainstorming sessions
Who you are
- Educated to at least degree level, with exposure to Geographical Information Systems/Science
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment
- The ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Client oriented mindset
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Growth mindset
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience of using GIS software in a professional role
- Training/teaching/coaching experience
- Ability to converse and use technical jargon in languages other than English to support international clients
- Experience with coding (e.g. python)
What we can offer you
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.