About the job
Who we are
CACI was founded in 1975 in the UK. Headquartered in London, CACI Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI Inc., a company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. In the UK CACI’s turnover is in excess of £70m, with over 600 employees. CACI is a leading marketing and IT solutions organisation providing services to both the private and public sector. We have an excellent reputation in the markets we operate in. We support our clients with first class service, unrivalled domain expertise, innovative propositions and leading-edge technological solutions.
CACI operates in all major sectors including financial services, telcos, utilities, publishing and media, retail, leisure and automotive.
Integrated Marketing Group – Core Business Activities
The Integrated Marketing Group of CACI leads the way in customer management by helping clients acquire, develop and retain customers through effective customer strategy planning, optimising marketing campaigns and customer insight. Our work is underpinned by high quality consumer and market data and leading-edge technology. Our core business activities are detailed below:
- Strategy & consulting
- Consumer data
- Analytics and insight
- Marketing systems design, build and integration
- Provision of hosted customer management services
- Multi-channel campaign execution
How we work
CACI’s policy is to recruit, develop and retain the very best staff and empower them to provide outstandingly high-quality work for our clients. We operate in a fast-moving marketplace and believe certain fundamental values set CACI people apart.
- We believe in best quality service and delivering outstanding value to our clients
- We take pride in our work and in being flexible, innovative, resourceful and distinctive
- We ensure that anyone we deal with (client, supplier or colleague) is treated with courtesy and respect
- We take responsibility for our actions and always act with honesty and integrity
About the job
As part of the Client services team, you will be a senior leader who will be working a portfolio of key clients in the Financial, Retail and Leisure sectors and deliver against commercial, strategic, and client satisfaction targets. The role involves:
- Building, managing and developing client relationships and understanding their marketing strategies
- Development of solutions to your clients’ strategies
- Growing the breadth and depth of services provided to your clients
- Overseeing the delivery of projects (Data, CRM and Digital Marketing to complex technology, analytical or strategy projects)
- Leading client facing meetings and drafting commercial documents and proposals.
- Leading pitches and being the face of CACI
You will be working at a senior level to understand their clients’ business needs and work collaboratively across internal teams to deliver best in class solutions. A CACI Client Partner role is hugely rewarding, as success requires a good understanding across a range of sectors, consultative selling skills and a detailed knowledge of the full range of CACI’s capabilities.
- Building and leading client relationships at all levels
- Gain an understanding of your client’s different business divisions and be the trusted partner who will provide solutions to their marketing needs and strategies
- Co-creating solutions for clients wanting to get more out of their data and technology
- Co-creating a client roadmap which you will be responsible to deliver
- Leading Quarterly business reviews and ensuring they are though provoking and innovative
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities across CACI’s integrated marketing product range
- Be responsible for commercials and profitability
- Managing internal teams and SME’s to ensure we are always providing value and are the trusted and innovative partner
- Oversee the delivery of large projects by managing the internal cross-functional teams, including dedicated client teams and subject matter experts
- Review delivery against the client’s SLA; take ownership of all client reporting internally and externally; for example: forecasts, burn, status, etc.
Skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively manage Senior level client relationships
- Proactive individual who has a solution-focused and consultative mindset
- Passionate about delivering quality work for your clients
- Detail orientated
- Solid understanding of data, martech, and digital marketing
- A background in consultative selling
- Commercial management including revenue forecasting experience ideal
- Strong organisation and facilitation skills
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills including negotiation skills
- Structured and clear thinker: ability to prioritise a demanding workload
- The ability to absorb information and learn quickly. You are a logical thinker that connects the dots and always strives to proactively identify risks or issues that could impede delivery
What we can offer you
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us, and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
The Integrated Marketing team’s goal is to be the biggest, and best, consultancy and campaign provider sharing top quality insights and campaigns using cutting edge technology. As a member of our team, you will be key to helping us achieve this goal.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own
hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome our colleagues exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives, and we can’t always be in the office, which is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.