About the role
CACI is looking for a Campaign Specialist to join our Customer Engagement team. This role will work on digital marketing campaigns across a range of digital channels, provide campaign migration planning support and train clients on campaign management tools to become experts themselves. The successful candidate will also be required to build an in-depth knowledge across our other tools and the specific implementation for several clients.
This is a varied role and will give the candidate a real opportunity to become an expert in their field. They will report into the Head of Campaign Operations and work closely with our strategy, production, data and project management teams in the various projects.
Candidates will need experience of campaign development, quality assurance, data management, deployment and reporting. They will work as part of a fast-paced, client-responsive team. There will be a strong support structure and specific training on platforms and CACI’s QA standards, but we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running to support multiple accounts and campaigns from day one. This role may require to be onsite at clients, so it is important that the candidate is willing to be out of the office and travel as and when required, as well as having strong client facing skills. Whilst the team is well supported by a Project Management Office, CACI is looking for someone who can prioritise and manage their workload autonomously, responding to briefs on time, on budget and above all to a high-quality standard.
The candidate will gain experience working across a range of leading international and exciting brands within the Sports, Media, Financial Services, Automotive and Utility sectors. We anticipate that the successful candidate will be able to quickly grow as the team develops and we continue to win new work.
- Consulting and working closely with clients to provide best practice expertise
- Campaign build and execution
- Data selection and manipulation of target audiences
- Implementation of complex multichannel campaign journeys
- Use of tool’s features to set up and deploy scheduled, automated and triggered campaigns
- Campaign set up quality assurance
- Timely deployment of campaigns
- Quality Assurance and proofing of campaign content and creative
We work with very senior stakeholders and from day one you will be given the opportunity to join meetings with our clients. At CACI we believe that if you carry out the work then you should be given the opportunity to present to the client, regardless of their seniority.
Who you are
- A consultant who is not afraid to challenge clients and share your opinion and expertise
- Previous experience building out and executing multi-channel campaign journeys in Braze, Salesforce, Adobe Campaign or a similar campaign management platform
- Ability to interrogate campaign briefs and interpret campaign requirements
- Results orientated and an understanding of measuring success of campaigns
- Detailed understanding of Digital Marketing, specifically Email, SMS and Push channels
- Great attention to detail and logical thinker
- Team player with excellent communication skills and willingness to learn
- Experience of working in a fast-paced organisation
- Good time management skills and proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to interact directly with clients and build strong relationships across the board
About the Integrated Marketing Solution Division
The Integrated Marketing Group of CACI leads the way in customer management (both digital and offline), by helping clients acquire, develop and retain customers through effective customer strategy planning, optimising marketing campaigns and customer insight. Our work is underpinned by high quality consumer and market data and leading-edge technology. Our core business activities are detailed below:
- Strategy & consulting
- Marketing systems design, build and integration#
- Provision of hosted customer management services
- Analytics and insight
- Consumer data
- Multi-channel campaign execution
We provide our clients with actionable solutions to complex problems and pride ourselves in having market-leading capabilities in all key areas of service – ‘doing the right thing’ for our clients to ensure long-lasting relationships.
What can we offer you
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
The Integrated Marketing team’s goal is to be the biggest, and best, consultancy and campaign provider sharing top quality insights and campaigns using cutting edge technology. As a member of our team, you will be key to helping us achieve this goal.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. At CACI people get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. We will work with you to create a bespoke training plan.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
- Private healthcare after 2 years’ service
- Group life assurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Healthshield cash plan
- Group income protection after 3 years’ service
- Season ticket loan
- PC loan
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free gym membership to the onsite gym
- Flexible working