About the job
Who we are
At CACI we do amazing things with data. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at manipulating that data to provide insight to our clients. We are experts in all things consumer and location and bring together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy consultants. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
What you’ll be doing
CACI is looking for a Campaign Manager to join our Customer Engagement team. This role will work on digital marketing campaigns across a range of digital channels, provide campaign migration planning support, train clients in tool to become experts themselves. The successful candidate will be required to build an in-depth knowledge of our campaign management tools and the specific implementation for several clients.
This is a varied role and will give the candidate a real opportunity to become an expert in their field. They will report into the Head of Campaign Operations and work closely with our strategy, production, data and project management teams in the various projects.
Candidates will need experience of campaign development, quality assurance, data management, deployment and reporting. They will work as part of a fast-paced, client-responsive team. There will be a strong support structure and specific training on platforms and CACI’s QA standards, but we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running to support multiple accounts and campaigns from day one. This role may require to be onsite at clients, so it is important that the candidate is willing to be out of the office and travel as and when required, as well as having strong client facing skills. Whilst the team is well supported by a Project Management Office, CACI is looking for someone who can prioritise and manage their workload autonomously, responding to briefs on time, budget and above all to a high-quality standard.
The candidate will gain experience working across a range of leading international brands within the Sports, Media, Financial Services, Automotive and Utility sectors. We anticipate that the successful candidate will be able to quickly grow as the team develops and we continue to win new work.
- Campaign build and execution:
- Data selection and manipulation of target audiences
- Implementation of complex campaign journeys
- Use of tool’s features to set up and deploy scheduled, automated and triggered campaigns
- Campaign set up quality assurance
- Timely deployment of campaigns
- Quality Assurance and proofing of campaign content and creative
- Email updates using CACI’s Email Studio
- Providing helpdesk user support to clients
- At least 1 years’ hands on experience using Braze to set up and execute both campaigns and canvases
- Experience in using or a good understanding of Liquid Language
- Previous positions as Campaign Executive or Junior Campaign Manager with client interactions
- Previous experience building out and executing multi-channel campaign journeys
- Ability to interrogate campaign briefs and interpret campaign requirements
- Results orientated and an understanding of measuring success of campaigns
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing, specifically Email, SMS and Push channels
- Great attention to detail and logical thinker
- Team player with excellent communication skills and willingness to learn
- Experience of working in a fast-paced organisation
- Good time management skills and proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to interact directly with clients and build strong relationships across the board
- Confident with Microsoft Excel
Nice to have
- Experience with one or more of the following campaign management tools: Adobe Campaign (Classic or Standard), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Acoustic, Adestra, DotDigital, Eloqua
- Experience with Connected Content in Braze
- Certified in Braze or similar platforms
- Confident with data querying (SQL/SPSS)
- Exposure to Unica, PeopleStage, Faststats, Adobe Target, Litmus, Google Analytics
- Understanding of email, social, mobile and display best practice
What we can offer you
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
- Competitive salary
- Pension contributions up to 5% (matched by employee and employer)
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Private Health Insurance from 2nd anniversary
- Sickness & Disability income protection from 3rd anniversary
- On site gym membership