Once infrastructure or applications are in use and operational, CACI can offer second, third and fourth line support across a wide range of technologies and services. Our broad range of skills means that our operational support practice can draw on a shared resource pool with extensive knowledge, a capability which most of our customers would struggle match.
The different levels of our operational support can be summarised as follows:
- Initial fault diagnosis and resolution of Incidents/Service Requests (Triage) where possible
- Investigation and resolution of all customer Application/IT Infrastructure/IT Network incidents/service requests
- Allocation of Incidents/Service Requests to relevant 3rd Line Support resolving agency if required (e.g. Vendor/IT Service Supplier Development.
- Lifecycle Management
- Investigation and resolution of Incidents/Service Requests against agreed SLA targets.
- Configuration and Maintenance of customer Pre Production application environments, where appropriate
- Management and implementation of application/IT Environment service patches (vendor/IT supplier originated)
- Operational Acceptance testing of application/IT Environment Service Patches (Vendor/IT Supplier)
- Operational Acceptance Testing and implementation of planned and agreed application functional releases for COTSs and Legacy home grown applications.
- Monitoring of in scope application capacity
- Management of Vendor/ IT Supplier Investigation and resolution of Incidents/Service Requests against agreed SLA targets.
- Vendor/IT Supplier development and test of Service Patches as needed to provide a permanent fix for reported incidents or known product deficiencies.
As with our other services, we can engage on an outcome, consulting or managed service basis – giving you the flexibility you need.