We believe that a good customer experience is one where there is a valuable conversation - a two-way flow of information, with listening, learning and engaging.
A changing world...
The rapid growth of social media has led to online communities having a strong influence, which has meant that a one-way push of sales messages to customers is no longer enough. A shift is required to engage, influence and amplify conversations with customers and also their communities. At CACI we call this"Conversational Marketing".
How to build a Conversational Marketing capability
Improvements in core capability will be needed to deliver conversational potential:
- Structure & Culture: New community managers focus on customer collaboration
- Processes & Controls: Ability to monitor, listen and react with speed
- Data & Information: Integrated insight and reporting; shared measures
- Technology & Infrastructure: Integrated and timely campaign management systems
How CACI can help you integrate your marketing
CACI delivers solutions in multi-channel CRM solutions, from strategy to implementation. We have implemented over 50 solutions across multiple geographies in the past 10 years. CACI is trusted by our many clients as we have:
1. Experts to deliver complex CRM programmes
2. Strategy and planning expertise plus an international capability to implement solutions that create lasting business benefits
3. A unique ability to deliver Conversational Marketing, across channels and touch-points
CACI's experts can help with building your Conversational Marketing capability, from technology and data, through to structure and processes. We can work with you in one conversation area or across your overall business capability.